Ferrari Market Letter Vol. 17 1992
Prezzo di listino $95.00
Note: Slipcase shown in picture is not included and not for sale.
- 1 512 TR
- 2 250 le Mans Berlinetta
- 3 Dino 206 GT
- 4 250 Europa / 375 America Pininfarina Coupes
- 5 "Been down so long it seems up to me"
- 6 312 P 1971-1973
- 7 Decoding your V.I.N.
- 8 Ferrari odd serial numbered V-12 production
- 9 Ferrari technical information
- 10 Ferrari's high-tech test of new electronic clutch
- 11 250 GT Pininfarina Cpupe - The "prototypes"
- 12 330 CTC "Princesse Liliane de Rethy" specials
- 13 No story
- 14 1992 National Ferrari Concours, Grand Rapids
- 15 Highs and lows
- 16 Ferrari genealogy
- 17 Ferrari for 1992, a bust?
- 18 The August West Coast auctions
- 19 Monterey and Pebble Beach 1992
- 20 Ferrari non-V12 championship cars
- 21 Matching numbers
- 22 Ferrari 456 GT 2+2
- 23 Do we have your numbers?
- 24 Let's go racing
- 25 Historical research can make you hysterical
- 26 1992 - Not the good old days
- Albaco SKU#: fml17
- Year: 1992
- Language: English
- Prod # / ISBN:
- Brand / Manufacturer: Roush Publications, Inc.
- Dimensions: 26 Issues
Most of our products, unless otherwise stated, are previously owned and will show age, use and wear. When necessary, we will describe any significant damage in the product's Description. Most images are archive photos of similar items, not of the specific item shipped. Items are priced accordingly.
Books, unless described as "New" or "Mint", will show some wear and may have damage to dust-jacket or slipcover.
Magazines, unless described as "New" or "Mint", will show some wear and may have small dog-ears or tears on front or back cover. Magazines were often mailed to subscribers and may show handling wear.
Posters, unless described as "New" or "Mint" will show some wear and may have small dog-ears, tears or spots. We store prints & posters flat, but signs of extended rolled-storage from previous owners may exist.
Contact us prior to purchase if you have questions or specific requirements.