Ferrari Market Letter Vol. 3 1978
Prezzo di listino $225.00
Note: Slipcase shown in picture is not included and not for sale.
- 1 "If we'd known then what we know now"
- 2 1976-1977 Asking prices for 15 popular Ferraris
- 3 Ferrari 500 Mondial
- 4 Ferrari 365 CTC
- 5 Ferrari 250 GTE 2+2
- 6 Ferrari 250 Mille Miglia
- 7 Ferrari 275 GTB
- 8 250 GT Pininfarina Cabriolet Series I or "Spyder"
- 9 Ferrari 330 GT 2+2
- 10 Ferrari 340 America
- 11 The Ferrari numbers game
- 12 Buying a Ferrari for investment and fun
- 13 The Berlinetta Lusso: A Ferrari of Unusual Elagance (book review)
- 14 1978 (to date) prices
- 15 More on the price madness
- 16 Ferrari 166 Inter
- 17 Ferrari 250 Europa
- 18 Ferrari 400 Superamerica
- 19 Potpourri
- 20 Ferrari and FIAT
- 21 Originality
- 22 Ferrari 500 Superfast
- 23 Ferrari collectibles
- 24 Ferrari 250 GT Boano/Ellena
- 25 Ferrari 340 MM
- 25 Ferrari 340 MM
- 26 Happy New Year
- Albaco SKU#: fml03
- Year: 1978
- Language: English
- Prod # / ISBN:
- Brand / Manufacturer: Roush Publications, Inc.
- Dimensions: 26 Issues
Most of our products, unless otherwise stated, are previously owned and will show age, use and wear. When necessary, we will describe any significant damage in the product's Description. Most images are archive photos of similar items, not of the specific item shipped. Items are priced accordingly.
Books, unless described as "New" or "Mint", will show some wear and may have damage to dust-jacket or slipcover.
Magazines, unless described as "New" or "Mint", will show some wear and may have small dog-ears or tears on front or back cover. Magazines were often mailed to subscribers and may show handling wear.
Posters, unless described as "New" or "Mint" will show some wear and may have small dog-ears, tears or spots. We store prints & posters flat, but signs of extended rolled-storage from previous owners may exist.
Contact us prior to purchase if you have questions or specific requirements.