Prancing Horse magazine 091
Prezzo di listino $10.00
- The BB 512 LM by Jerry McDermott
- Going to the Races with a BB 512 LM by Sam Smith
- The Successful Concours: Some Hints for Organizers by Robert Tallgren
- Norwood's Ferrari-powered Drag / Salt car by Jay Shaff
- Rich Lyeth's Ferrari 375 MM / Chevy by Hank Zaremba
- Pininfarina: An Inside Look by Michael J. McCoy
- Ferraris at the 1956 Mille Miglia
- Technote Disc Brake Service Operations, part II by Bill Badurski
- Tag Tales by Wendy C. Eberle
- Gone but not forgotten: Memories of a GTC by Sue Ridgley
- The Models of Jacques Brauer by Raymond Doucet
- European Museums visisted by Jerry McDermott
- Regional Events - Northeast First annual Boston Area Meeting by Al Holton
- Regional Events - Northeast Brookline Museum of Transportation Concours d'Elegance by Bob Michaud
- Reconstructing two 512's, part II by David E. Junker
- Horsing Around Testa Rossas
- Albaco SKU#: ph091
- Year: 1989
- Month: Q2
- Language: English
- Prod # / ISBN:
- Brand / Manufacturer: Ferrari Club of America
Most of our products, unless otherwise stated, are previously owned and will show age, use and wear. When necessary, we will describe any significant damage in the product's Description. Most images are archive photos of similar items, not of the specific item shipped. Items are priced accordingly.
Books, unless described as "New" or "Mint", will show some wear and may have damage to dust-jacket or slipcover.
Magazines, unless described as "New" or "Mint", will show some wear and may have small dog-ears or tears on front or back cover. Magazines were often mailed to subscribers and may show handling wear.
Posters, unless described as "New" or "Mint" will show some wear and may have small dog-ears, tears or spots. We store prints & posters flat, but signs of extended rolled-storage from previous owners may exist.
Contact us prior to purchase if you have questions or specific requirements.