Prancing Horse magazine 092
Prezzo di listino $10.00
- Interview with Valerio Stradi by Mark Valsi
- Monaco (Grand Prix) Reflections by Len Katz, as told to Jerry McDermott
- 1989 FCA Annual Meeting and NART Reunion by Jerry McDermott
- One Man's Opinion Orginality by Tom Oleson
- 250 GT SWB California Spyder - Ferrari's Sexy Roadster from the early 1960s by Alan Boe
- Regional Events - Central States Literature, Art and Model Expo IV by Hugh Ruthven II
- 32 1957 Sebring by Jerry McDermott
- The last Carbureted Ferraris by Dr. Gary L. Robinson
- Regional Events - Central States Detroit Area Rally by Jerry McDermott
- Regional Events - Northeast Philadelphia Festival by Wendy C. Eberle
- Regional Events - Northeast Spring Luncheon by Wendy C. Eberle
- Regional Events - Florida Annual Spring Track Event by Dr. Jim Pyle
- Reconstructing two 512's, part III by David E. Junker
- Regional Events - Southeast Montcrest Ferrari v.s. Porsche Lawn Party by Brother McDaniel
- Technotes Overhead Cam Valve adjustments, Exhaust Hangers, Engine Bracket by Bill Badurski
- Horsing Around History of Stabilimenti Farina bodied 166 Inter s/n 063S by Marcel Massini
- Albaco SKU#: ph092
- Year: 1989
- Month: Q3
- Language: English
- Prod # / ISBN:
- Brand / Manufacturer: Ferrari Club of America
Most of our products, unless otherwise stated, are previously owned and will show age, use and wear. When necessary, we will describe any significant damage in the product's Description. Most images are archive photos of similar items, not of the specific item shipped. Items are priced accordingly.
Books, unless described as "New" or "Mint", will show some wear and may have damage to dust-jacket or slipcover.
Magazines, unless described as "New" or "Mint", will show some wear and may have small dog-ears or tears on front or back cover. Magazines were often mailed to subscribers and may show handling wear.
Posters, unless described as "New" or "Mint" will show some wear and may have small dog-ears, tears or spots. We store prints & posters flat, but signs of extended rolled-storage from previous owners may exist.
Contact us prior to purchase if you have questions or specific requirements.