Prancing Horse magazine 096
Prezzo di listino $10.00
- The First Ferrari Sales Brochure by R. Lance Hill
- 410 and 400 Superamerica Feature by Alan Boe
- Refreshing my 410 Superamerica by Dave Cummins
- 1990 Canadian Grand Prix by Roger Shimmel
- Computerized Production at Maranello by Tom Ulrich
- 1990 FCA Annual Meet and 275 Festival at Watkins Glen by Sharon Bloemendaal
- Museum in Maranello by Keith G. Bluemel
- Dear Reader (Denis Jenkinson on buying) by Denis S. Jenkinson
- The Colorado Grand
- Reconstructing two 512's, part V by David E. Junker
- Regional Events - Pacific Virginia City Hill Climb by Mary Ellen Wetlesen
- Regional Events - Central States Ferrari Literature, Art and Model Expo by Sue Ridgley
- The Cooper Ferrari by Jerry McDermott
- Two Cabriolets - 412 Cabriolet, s/n 73011 and 328 Cabriolet, s/n 49543 by Keith G. Bluemel
- Regional Events - Southeast Road Atlanta "90 by Rick Dunn
- Ferrari Club Suisse Gran Prix de Montreux by Marcel Massini
- Horsing Around A VW-powered Ferrari PF Coupe by Lyle Tanner
- Albaco SKU#: ph096
- Year: 1990
- Month: Q3
- Language: English
- Prod # / ISBN:
- Brand / Manufacturer: Ferrari Club of America
Most of our products, unless otherwise stated, are previously owned and will show age, use and wear. When necessary, we will describe any significant damage in the product's Description. Most images are archive photos of similar items, not of the specific item shipped. Items are priced accordingly.
Books, unless described as "New" or "Mint", will show some wear and may have damage to dust-jacket or slipcover.
Magazines, unless described as "New" or "Mint", will show some wear and may have small dog-ears or tears on front or back cover. Magazines were often mailed to subscribers and may show handling wear.
Posters, unless described as "New" or "Mint" will show some wear and may have small dog-ears, tears or spots. We store prints & posters flat, but signs of extended rolled-storage from previous owners may exist.
Contact us prior to purchase if you have questions or specific requirements.