Prancing Horse magazine 099
Prezzo di listino $10.00
- Stanley Nowak Obituary by Carlyle Fraser II
- One Man's Opinion Is the Sky really falling? by Tom Oleson
- Ferrari Yearbooks: 1961 to 1970, 1972 by R. Lance Hill
- 1991 Iceburg US Grand Prix by Roger Shimmel
- Financial Aspect: Funding a Buy / Sell by Frederick J. Dawson
- Pinin Farina 250 GT Series II Cabriolet by Jeff Rowe
- A Conversation with Jacques Swaters by Peter Sachs
- CanAm Ferraris, Big and Small by Lance Hill & Mike Arensdorf
- Regional Events - Northeast Spaghetti Dinner at RPM by Robert Weeks
- Regional Events - Central States Ferrari Model, Art and Literature Expo by Len Katz
- Regional Events - Florida Annual Spring Rally by Jim Pyle
- Design and Construction of the Enzo 512P - Part Two: The Drive Train by David Paul Goldsmith
- Horsing Around
- Albaco SKU#: ph099
- Year: 1991
- Month: Q2
- Language: English
- Prod # / ISBN:
- Brand / Manufacturer: Ferrari Club of America
Most of our products, unless otherwise stated, are previously owned and will show age, use and wear. When necessary, we will describe any significant damage in the product's Description. Most images are archive photos of similar items, not of the specific item shipped. Items are priced accordingly.
Books, unless described as "New" or "Mint", will show some wear and may have damage to dust-jacket or slipcover.
Magazines, unless described as "New" or "Mint", will show some wear and may have small dog-ears or tears on front or back cover. Magazines were often mailed to subscribers and may show handling wear.
Posters, unless described as "New" or "Mint" will show some wear and may have small dog-ears, tears or spots. We store prints & posters flat, but signs of extended rolled-storage from previous owners may exist.
Contact us prior to purchase if you have questions or specific requirements.