Prancing Horse magazine 101
Prezzo di listino $10.00
- The Life and Times of Ferrari Touring Barchetta, s/n 0078E by Bob Michaud
- The Meadow Brook Hall Concours d'Elegance by Jerry McDermott
- 328 Feature by Steve Ahlgrim
- Eyes on the Classics 1991 by David Cummins
- Ferrari in IMSA
- Literature Collecting Primer by R. Lance Hill
- Collezione Maranello Rosso - Le Ferrari a San Marino by Hans-Karl Lange
- Regional Events - East and Central Canada Mosport Track Event by Peter Davidson
- Regional Events - Southeast Rockingham Track Event by Watt Hill Jr.
- Italia a Zandvoort - Ferraris in the Dunes by Marcel Massini
- Regional Events - Rocky Mountain Ferrari selected as Feature Marque by Clark Heidtke
- Reconstructing two 512's, part IX by David E. Junker
- History of the Prancing Horse - 1972 to 1982 by Sue Ridgley
- Racing, Then … and Now by Jerry McDermott
- Horsing Around 10-minute Cosmetic Execution
- Albaco SKU#: ph101
- Year: 1991
- Month: Q4
- Language: English
- Prod # / ISBN:
- Brand / Manufacturer: Ferrari Club of America
Most of our products, unless otherwise stated, are previously owned and will show age, use and wear. When necessary, we will describe any significant damage in the product's Description. Most images are archive photos of similar items, not of the specific item shipped. Items are priced accordingly.
Books, unless described as "New" or "Mint", will show some wear and may have damage to dust-jacket or slipcover.
Magazines, unless described as "New" or "Mint", will show some wear and may have small dog-ears or tears on front or back cover. Magazines were often mailed to subscribers and may show handling wear.
Posters, unless described as "New" or "Mint" will show some wear and may have small dog-ears, tears or spots. We store prints & posters flat, but signs of extended rolled-storage from previous owners may exist.
Contact us prior to purchase if you have questions or specific requirements.