Prancing Horse magazine 103
Prezzo di listino $10.00
- Book review Ferrari 166 MM Barchetta - Carlo Anderloni, Valerio Moretti & Stan Nowak by Darrel Westfaul
- Book Review Ferrari, Salute to the Spyder - Henry Rasmussen by David Seibert
- Book Review Klemantaski & Ferrari - Louis Klementaski by Mark Wallach
- High Value, Collector Car Insurance by Barry Tillman & Watts Hill Jr.
- F92 A
- One Man's Opinion Was Elvis Enzo's Love Child? by Tom Oleson
- Ferrari Press Kits by R. Lance Hill
- The 375 America - The 4.5 Liter Lampredi Engine finds a Home by Alan Boe
- The Drawings of Dave Cummins
- Technotes Testarossa Cooling System Service by Bill Badurski
- Regional Events - Florida Sebring Track Event 1992 by Jim Pyle
- Regional Events - Central States Gathering at the Detroit Auto Show by Jerry McDermott
- IMSA Competition - Where have all the Ferrari Spice cars gone? by Robert Pease
- Different by Design by Bob Michaud
- Red Wine, Red Cars by Marilyn Burnside
- Reconstructing two 512's, part XI by David E. Junker
- Autocrossing a 308 by John M. Kelsey
- Trivia Bridgehampton Sports Car Road Races 1949 by Paul J. Medici
- Albaco SKU#: ph103
- Year: 1992
- Month: Q2
- Language: English
- Prod # / ISBN:
- Brand / Manufacturer: Ferrari Club of America
Most of our products, unless otherwise stated, are previously owned and will show age, use and wear. When necessary, we will describe any significant damage in the product's Description. Most images are archive photos of similar items, not of the specific item shipped. Items are priced accordingly.
Books, unless described as "New" or "Mint", will show some wear and may have damage to dust-jacket or slipcover.
Magazines, unless described as "New" or "Mint", will show some wear and may have small dog-ears or tears on front or back cover. Magazines were often mailed to subscribers and may show handling wear.
Posters, unless described as "New" or "Mint" will show some wear and may have small dog-ears, tears or spots. We store prints & posters flat, but signs of extended rolled-storage from previous owners may exist.
Contact us prior to purchase if you have questions or specific requirements.