Terms & Conditions
We realize it is sometimes difficult to purchase items based on a description or a photo. If, after you receive the item, it is not what you expected, please advise us immediately. All returns must be pre-approved by us and must be shipped insured and must be mailed within 10 days after return approval. Provided that the item is returned to us unaltered, we will either replace the item, credit you or refund the value of the item and, if applicable, any taxes you were charged. If items are returned due to our error or misrepresentation, we will also fully refund your shipping costs. Please ensure that any returned goods are well packaged, as any damaged goods cannot be refunded. After 30 days all sales are considered final.
All products sold on this website, unless otherwise specified, are previously owned collectables. Products may show wear and light damage due to age and shipping. In particular, with regard to boxes and packaging (i.e. boxes of die-cast and model cars), our prices reflect these conditions and are set accordingly.
Product images, more often than not, are all archive photos or scans; they are not necessarily of the actual item for sale. We will do our best to describe any condition that materially and significantly alters the value of a product.
Should you require a product to be in "mint", "perfect" or "as new" condition, you should inquire before placing your order. We will gladly respond to any questions which will improve the chances of your buying our products.
Shipping & Handling
We generally ship all orders by the next business day. We do not set or calculate postage fees; our site links directly to the carrier (normally USPS) and they feed us the fees. We may at times add a small packaging or handling fee to some products to cover a portion of cost.
If items arrive damaged, please inform us immediately. If the package was damaged, please provide photos so we can submit a claim with the carrier.
- Shipping to international locations is expensive, particularly for oversize items. The shopping cart does not always accurately calculate shipping. Feel free to contact us if you would like assistance.
- Custom duties and import fees are the buyer's responsibility. If you have special requirements as to how we should accurately describe products, please let us know before placing your order. We want to get shipments right the first time rather than having to fix problems later.
- Tracking and Insurance are dependent on the local (destination) delivery entity providing the information. We cannot be responsible beyond the coverage provided by the carrier.
- If you select a shipping method without any tracking, we cannot be responsible for lost or delayed shipments.
International Shipping Options
- USPS First Class Package International - Least expensive but does not provide any insurance or tracking. Slow, can take in excess of 30 days.
- USPS Priority Mail International - Offers tracking, but only if local Postal Service provides details. Estimated at 15 days but frequently takes longer.
- USPS Priority Mail Express International - Quite expensive, no real guarantee of speed, but usually faster than above options.
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - Fast and reliable - Best option
- UPS Worldwide Saver - Fast and reliable - Best option
- UPS Worldwide Express - Fast and reliable
- UPS Worldwide Express Plus - Fast, reliable, expensive
- PLEASE NOTE: Delivery times and tracking are the carrier's responsibility - We cannot guarantee delivery dates. If something is time sensitive, please check with us before ordering.