Ferrari Market Letter Vol. 10 1985
Regular price $95.00
Note: Slipcase shown in picture is not included and not for sale.
- 1 12 cylinder Ferrari prices 1976-1984
- 2 V-6 & V-8 Ferrari prices
- 3 Daytona 24 Hours 1985
- 4 Convertible Ferraris
- 5 Incomplete Guide - Competition Ferraris
- 6 342 America
- 7 330 GTC
- 8 500 TRC
- 9 Dino 246 GTS
- 10 400 Superamerica Pininfarina Cabriolet
- 11 Ferrari Facts
- 12 Ferrari Formula One racing in the U.S.A.
- 13 Dates and Updates
- 14 12 cylinder Ferrari prices 1976-1985
- 15 V-6 & V-8 Ferrari prices
- 16 Dino 308 GT4
- 17 Concourse d'Elegance
- 18 Monterey / Pebble Beach 1985
- 19 Ferrari's new 3.2-Liter V-8
- 20 Motori Ferrari
- 21 Fakes, flakes, & false hopes
- 22 250 GT LWB Spyder California
- 23 The strange tale about S/N 3987 (250 GTO)
- 24 512 Berlinetta Boxer
- 25 Italian Sojurn II
- 26 Ten years
- Albaco SKU#: fml10
- Year: 1985
- Language: English
- Prod # / ISBN:
- Brand / Manufacturer: Roush Publications, Inc.
- Dimensions: 26 Issues
Most of our products, unless otherwise stated, are previously owned and will show age, use and wear. When necessary, we will describe any significant damage in the product's Description. Most images are archive photos of similar items, not of the specific item shipped. Items are priced accordingly.
Books, unless described as "New" or "Mint", will show some wear and may have damage to dust-jacket or slipcover.
Magazines, unless described as "New" or "Mint", will show some wear and may have small dog-ears or tears on front or back cover. Magazines were often mailed to subscribers and may show handling wear.
Posters, unless described as "New" or "Mint" will show some wear and may have small dog-ears, tears or spots. We store prints & posters flat, but signs of extended rolled-storage from previous owners may exist.
Contact us prior to purchase if you have questions or specific requirements.