Ferrari Market Letter Vol. 13 1988
Regular price $95.00
Note: Slipcase shown in picture is not included and not for sale.
- 1 12 cylinder Ferrari asking prices 1976-1987
- 2 V-6 & V-8 Ferrari prices
- 3 Ferrari production 1974-1985
- 4 Been traveling
- 5 Type Numbers
- 6 Car 0080 where are you?Thank you USPS
- 7 Thank you, U.S.P.S.
- 8 Ferrari engine type numbers
- 9 Off to the Mille Miglia / Ferrari: Best in Formula 1
- 10 Plains, trains, automobiles & lorries
- 11 Plains, trains, automobiles & lorries (part 2)
- 12 Ferrari 308 GTB Fiberglass
- 13 Corre voce che…
- 14 12 cylinder Ferrari asking prices 1976-1988
- 15 V-6 & V-8 Ferrari asking prices 1976-1988
- 16 Ferrari's Dino 206 prototypes
- 17 Enzo Ferrari (1898-1988)
- 18 250 GT Berlinetta Lusso Speciale S/N 4385
- 19 A parable
- 20 Ferrari as art
- 21 Caste and class in the Ferrari world
- 22 250 GT Pininfarina Cabriolet Series II
- 23 0810 and I
- 24 Wealth, Rolls-Royces, Ferraris, Boats,and art
- 25 Fantuzzi's nose and the Maserati connection
- 26 Ferrari 1988: Mourning at home and disillusionment at the track
Most of our products, unless otherwise stated, are previously owned and will show age, use and wear. When necessary, we will describe any significant damage in the product's Description. Most images are archive photos of similar items, not of the specific item shipped. Items are priced accordingly.
Books, unless described as "New" or "Mint", will show some wear and may have damage to dust-jacket or slipcover.
Magazines, unless described as "New" or "Mint", will show some wear and may have small dog-ears or tears on front or back cover. Magazines were often mailed to subscribers and may show handling wear.
Posters, unless described as "New" or "Mint" will show some wear and may have small dog-ears, tears or spots. We store prints & posters flat, but signs of extended rolled-storage from previous owners may exist.
Contact us prior to purchase if you have questions or specific requirements.