Ferrari Market Letter Vol. 14 1989
Regular price $95.00
Note: Slipcase shown in picture is not included and not for sale.
- 1 12 cylinder Ferrari asking prices 1976-1988
- 2 V-6 & V-8 Ferrari asking prices 1976-1988
- 3 How it all began
- 4 Ferrari 250 GT Boano and Ellena Coupes
- 5 Ferrari's Berlinetta Boxers
- 6 A tale of the marketplace
- 7 Ferrari odd serial numbered V-12 production
- 8 Motore originale
- 9 Honest Charlie's Tote-Ur-Note Motors
- 10 Mille Miglia 1989
- 11 Libri di Ferrari
- 12 Porcheria (again)
- 13 The birth of a new era
- 14 12 cylinder Ferrari asking prices 1976-1989
- 15 V-6 & V-8 Ferrari asking prices 1976-1989
- 16 Ferrari F1: Still the best of the rest
- 17 Ferrari 500 Superfast
- 18 Dino Fiat
- 19 Ferrari 348
- 20 The legacy of Aurelio Lampredi
- 21 250 GTO
- 22 Anno di produzione
- 23 The state of the market
- 24 1000 Millas Sport
- 25 365 GTB/4 "Daytona" Berlinetta
- 26 The fraud of S/N 3445
Most of our products, unless otherwise stated, are previously owned and will show age, use and wear. When necessary, we will describe any significant damage in the product's Description. Most images are archive photos of similar items, not of the specific item shipped. Items are priced accordingly.
Books, unless described as "New" or "Mint", will show some wear and may have damage to dust-jacket or slipcover.
Magazines, unless described as "New" or "Mint", will show some wear and may have small dog-ears or tears on front or back cover. Magazines were often mailed to subscribers and may show handling wear.
Posters, unless described as "New" or "Mint" will show some wear and may have small dog-ears, tears or spots. We store prints & posters flat, but signs of extended rolled-storage from previous owners may exist.
Contact us prior to purchase if you have questions or specific requirements.