Ferrari Market Letter Vol. 15 1990
Regular price $95.00
Note: Slipcase shown in picture is not included and not for sale.
- 1 12 cylinder Ferrari asking prices 1976-1989
- 2 V-6 & V-8 Ferrari asking prices 1976-1989
- 3 365 GTB/4 Spyder
- 4 The question of originality
- 5 Cannonball: Of cops and robbers
- 6 Tell it to the judge
- 7 Asking prices, market prices and the FML index
- 8 365 GTC
- 9 365 GTC/4
- 10 Why the Mille Miglia?
- 11 Mille Miglia 1990
- 12 Mille Miglia 1990 (the saga continues)
- 13 The 1990 Ferrari Club of America National Meet
- 14 Likekind exchanges can allow tax-free car swaps
- 15 Economics 101
- 16 Ferrari F1: Il risorgimento
- 17 365 GT 2+2
- 18 Monterey Historic Races / Pebble beach Concours
- 19 365 GT4 2+2
- 20 275 GTB/4
- 21 365 GT4 Berlinetta Boxer
- 22 Ferrari in the Carrera Panamericana
- 23 Carrera Panamericana 1990
- 24 Ferraris as art and as investment
- 25 What is in a name?
- 26 What's in a number
- Albaco SKU#: fml15
- Year: 1990
- Language: English
- Prod # / ISBN:
- Brand / Manufacturer: Roush Publications, Inc.
- Dimensions: 26 Issues
Most of our products, unless otherwise stated, are previously owned and will show age, use and wear. When necessary, we will describe any significant damage in the product's Description. Most images are archive photos of similar items, not of the specific item shipped. Items are priced accordingly.
Books, unless described as "New" or "Mint", will show some wear and may have damage to dust-jacket or slipcover.
Magazines, unless described as "New" or "Mint", will show some wear and may have small dog-ears or tears on front or back cover. Magazines were often mailed to subscribers and may show handling wear.
Posters, unless described as "New" or "Mint" will show some wear and may have small dog-ears, tears or spots. We store prints & posters flat, but signs of extended rolled-storage from previous owners may exist.
Contact us prior to purchase if you have questions or specific requirements.