Ferrari Market Letter Vol. 16 1991
Regular price $95.00
Note: Slipcase shown in picture is not included and not for sale.
- 1 12 cylinder Ferrari asking prices 1976-1990
- 2 V-6 & V-8 Ferrari asking prices 1976-1990
- 3 Why is your Ferrari Red?
- 4 Signs of panic
- 5 Random comments on automobile auctions
- 6 Ferrari Production
- 7 Ferrariphiles' Ferrari files
- 8 Report from Maranello
- 9 It's just a used car
- 10 1991 Highlands Classic 1000 KM
- 11 1991 National Ferrari Concours, Washington D.C.
- 12 Fangio and Ferrari
- 13 Fangio and Ferrari - Championship year 1956
- 14 12 cylinder Ferrari asking prices 1976-1991
- 15 V-6 & V-8 Ferrari asking prices 1976-1991
- 16 Ferrari, best of the rest? Not yet!
- 17 Ferrari 308 GTBi and GTSi
- 18 Monterey 1991
- 19 Ferrari 275 GTB - The variations
- 20 Fall Ferrari Futures
- 21 Motori Ferrari
- 22 Phil Hill and Ferrari (part 1)
- 23 Phil Hill and Ferrari (part 2)
- 24 Phil Hill and Ferrari (part 3)
- 25 Phil Hill and Ferrari (part 4)
- 26 Phil Hill and Ferrari (conclusion)
Most of our products, unless otherwise stated, are previously owned and will show age, use and wear. When necessary, we will describe any significant damage in the product's Description. Most images are archive photos of similar items, not of the specific item shipped. Items are priced accordingly.
Books, unless described as "New" or "Mint", will show some wear and may have damage to dust-jacket or slipcover.
Magazines, unless described as "New" or "Mint", will show some wear and may have small dog-ears or tears on front or back cover. Magazines were often mailed to subscribers and may show handling wear.
Posters, unless described as "New" or "Mint" will show some wear and may have small dog-ears, tears or spots. We store prints & posters flat, but signs of extended rolled-storage from previous owners may exist.
Contact us prior to purchase if you have questions or specific requirements.