Ferrari Market Letter Vol. 18 1993
Regular price $95.00
Note: Slipcase shown in picture is not included and not for sale.
- 1 Transformed 250 GTE 2+2's
- 2 A guide to the 250 GT LWB Spyder Californias
- 3 Keeping the 308's straight
- 4 How many did they make?
- 5 A brief guide to even-numbered Ferraris
- 6 The Ferrari Spider
- 7 312 P
- 8 Ferrari 250 Europa GT
- 9 Ferrari 330 America
- 10 A guide to the 250 GT SWB Spyder Californias
- 11 A guide to the 308 GTB fiberglass
- 12 Ferrari's first four-cylinder sports cars
- 13 Return of the Sting
- 14 1993 National Ferrari Concours, Palm Beach
- 15 Counterfeit Ferraris
- 16 330 Ferraris
- 17 Ferrari F1 1993: Big names, scant results!
- 18 Ferrari F1 wins at Silverstone
- 19 The elusive 275
- 20 Driving the 348 Challenge cars
- 21 Ferraris and the 1993 Colorado Grand
- 22 A guide to the 250 GT Pininfarina Cabriolet Series I
- 23 Grand Prix of Japan: A long ride home
- 24 The first Ferrari
- 25 The mysterious 1969 Pininfarina 512 S
- 26 The 1951 Carrera Panamericana Ferraris
- Albaco SKU#: fml18
- Year: 1993
- Language: English
- Prod # / ISBN:
- Brand / Manufacturer: Roush Publications, Inc.
- Dimensions: 26 Issues
Most of our products, unless otherwise stated, are previously owned and will show age, use and wear. When necessary, we will describe any significant damage in the product's Description. Most images are archive photos of similar items, not of the specific item shipped. Items are priced accordingly.
Books, unless described as "New" or "Mint", will show some wear and may have damage to dust-jacket or slipcover.
Magazines, unless described as "New" or "Mint", will show some wear and may have small dog-ears or tears on front or back cover. Magazines were often mailed to subscribers and may show handling wear.
Posters, unless described as "New" or "Mint" will show some wear and may have small dog-ears, tears or spots. We store prints & posters flat, but signs of extended rolled-storage from previous owners may exist.
Contact us prior to purchase if you have questions or specific requirements.