Ferrari Market Letter Vol. 20 1995
Regular price $95.00
Note: Slipcase shown in picture is not included and not for sale.
- 1 The revolution of 1994
- 2 365 GT4/BB Berlinetta Boxer serial numbers
- 3 Buying and selling Ferraris or "fun & games"
- 4 365 GTB/4 Daytona Spyders
- 5 Ferrari 412 T2 et al
- 6 Ferrari F50
- 7 No April Fools' stories & Ferrari wins 12 Hours of sebring
- 8 The "good" old days?
- 9 The presindent's car - Peron's Ferrari 212 Inter
- 10 Grand Prix of Atlanta
- 11 1995 National Ferrari Concours, Columbus
- 12 Gilberto Colombo
- 13 Ferrari F355 Spider
- 14 Rodeo redux
- 15 As it was in the beginning…
- 16 Ferrari 375 MM s/n 0286 AM
- 17 The road trip - Part 2
- 18 Pebble Beach et al 1995
- 19 The ghost of gray markets past
- 20 Colorado Grand 1995
- 21 400 Superasmerica Pininfarina "Coupe Aerodinamioca"
- 22 Daytona 365 GTB/4 Competizione
- 23 Don't get a paint job, get a tune-up
- 24 Testarossa
- 25 The bane of model years
- 26 Maranello meets Hollywood
Most of our products, unless otherwise stated, are previously owned and will show age, use and wear. When necessary, we will describe any significant damage in the product's Description. Most images are archive photos of similar items, not of the specific item shipped. Items are priced accordingly.
Books, unless described as "New" or "Mint", will show some wear and may have damage to dust-jacket or slipcover.
Magazines, unless described as "New" or "Mint", will show some wear and may have small dog-ears or tears on front or back cover. Magazines were often mailed to subscribers and may show handling wear.
Posters, unless described as "New" or "Mint" will show some wear and may have small dog-ears, tears or spots. We store prints & posters flat, but signs of extended rolled-storage from previous owners may exist.
Contact us prior to purchase if you have questions or specific requirements.