Ferrari Market Letter Vol. 22 1997
Regular price $95.00
Note: Slipcase shown in picture is not included and not for sale.
- 1 The decline of the Ferrari investment market
- 2 Ferrari 365 GT4 2+2
- 3 The pecking order - Before and after the boom
- 4 Ferrari 500 Superfast
- 5 The 1997 Formula 1 season preview
- 6 Never say never… …Or always
- 7 How many 250 GTOs?
- 8 The wealth effect
- 9 400 Superasmerica Cabriolet
- 10 Rodeo Drive III
- 11 Can we stop bashing Boxers now?
- 12 1997 National Ferrari Concours, Leesburg
- 13 Alle corse! Alle corse! - Rome, May 25, 1947
- 14 History vs. originality
- 15 Car 0134 where are you?
- 16 125 GTB "1965 Cliente Competizione"
- 17 1997 Meadow Brook Hall Concours d'Elegance
- 18 Monterey weekend 1997
- 19 0531 GT - A most unusual Boano
- 20 The 250 GT/L Berlinetta Lusso prototypes
- 21 The F50 GT: Instant history
- 22 The story of Lord Brocket
- 23 Passion vs pocketbook
- 24 Ferrari's 348
- 25 Basic questions
- 26 Myth of matching numbers
Most of our products, unless otherwise stated, are previously owned and will show age, use and wear. When necessary, we will describe any significant damage in the product's Description. Most images are archive photos of similar items, not of the specific item shipped. Items are priced accordingly.
Books, unless described as "New" or "Mint", will show some wear and may have damage to dust-jacket or slipcover.
Magazines, unless described as "New" or "Mint", will show some wear and may have small dog-ears or tears on front or back cover. Magazines were often mailed to subscribers and may show handling wear.
Posters, unless described as "New" or "Mint" will show some wear and may have small dog-ears, tears or spots. We store prints & posters flat, but signs of extended rolled-storage from previous owners may exist.
Contact us prior to purchase if you have questions or specific requirements.