Ferrari Market Letter Vol. 23 1998
Regular price $95.00
Note: Slipcase shown in picture is not included and not for sale.
- 1 The beginning of the end
- 2 Decoding Ferrari's 17-digit V.I.N.
- 3 The question of mileage
- 4 1998 Cavallino Classic VII
- 5 Driving the 355 F1
- 6 How many did they make?
- 7 The next new Ferrari
- 8 How many did they make? Part II
- 9 The Nembo Ferrari's - Part I
- 10 The Nembo Ferrari's - Part II
- 11 Ferrari nomenclature
- 12 Buying a pre-owned Ferrari
- 13 1998 Tour Auto
- 14 1998 National Ferrari Concours, Toronto
- 15 It ain't necessarily so
- 16 Ferrari and Formula 1
- 17 Numerology
- 18 1998 Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance
- 19 "Monterey Weekend"
- 20 250 GT Drogo Speciale s/n 0977 GT
- 21 1998 Colorado Grand
- 22 Olivier Gendebien, 1924-1998
- 23 Japanese Grand Prix 1998 - So close, and yetÉ
- 24 Ferrari by Felber
- 25 Borrani wire wheels
- 26 Torrey Pines 1998
- Albaco SKU#: fml23
- Year: 1998
- Language: English
- Prod # / ISBN:
- Brand / Manufacturer: Roush Publications, Inc.
- Dimensions: 26 Issues
Most of our products, unless otherwise stated, are previously owned and will show age, use and wear. When necessary, we will describe any significant damage in the product's Description. Most images are archive photos of similar items, not of the specific item shipped. Items are priced accordingly.
Books, unless described as "New" or "Mint", will show some wear and may have damage to dust-jacket or slipcover.
Magazines, unless described as "New" or "Mint", will show some wear and may have small dog-ears or tears on front or back cover. Magazines were often mailed to subscribers and may show handling wear.
Posters, unless described as "New" or "Mint" will show some wear and may have small dog-ears, tears or spots. We store prints & posters flat, but signs of extended rolled-storage from previous owners may exist.
Contact us prior to purchase if you have questions or specific requirements.