Ferrari Market Letter Vol. 24 1999
Regular price $95.00
Note: Slipcase shown in picture is not included and not for sale.
- 1 Motori Ferrari
- 2 166 Mille Miglia
- 3 Cavallino Classic VIII
- 4 Old ideas die hard
- 5 What's in a number
- 6 Ferrari 360 Modena
- 7 For love or money
- 8 Restoration, reconstruction or reincarnation
- 9 Ferrari's ABCs
- 10 Ferrari's winners (F1 GP drivers)
- 11 Collecting Ferrari literature
- 12 1999 National Ferrari Concours, Atlanta
- 13 1999 Tour Auto
- 14 Just because you read it, you don't have to believe it
- 15 400 Horses (Ferrari 360 Modena)
- 16 They're not all great classics
- 17 Where have all the old cars gone?
- 18 49th Annual Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance
- 19 The Monterey weekend
- 20 The 1999 Colorado Grand
- 21 Maserati's history and relationship with Ferrari
- 22 Maserati's history and relationship with Ferrari - II
- 23 The three Ferrari eras
- 24 Roush's rule of race cars
- 25 Ferrari serial numbers
- 26 Brooks Ferrari sale - Gstaad
- Albaco SKU#: fml24
- Year: 1999
- Language: English
- Prod # / ISBN:
- Brand / Manufacturer: Roush Publications, Inc.
- Dimensions: 26 Issues
Most of our products, unless otherwise stated, are previously owned and will show age, use and wear. When necessary, we will describe any significant damage in the product's Description. Most images are archive photos of similar items, not of the specific item shipped. Items are priced accordingly.
Books, unless described as "New" or "Mint", will show some wear and may have damage to dust-jacket or slipcover.
Magazines, unless described as "New" or "Mint", will show some wear and may have small dog-ears or tears on front or back cover. Magazines were often mailed to subscribers and may show handling wear.
Posters, unless described as "New" or "Mint" will show some wear and may have small dog-ears, tears or spots. We store prints & posters flat, but signs of extended rolled-storage from previous owners may exist.
Contact us prior to purchase if you have questions or specific requirements.