Ferrari Market Letter Vol. 25 2000
Regular price $85.00
Note: Slipcase shown in picture is not included and not for sale.
- 1 The mysterious Jaguar Ferrari Biondetti Special
- 2 Ferrari by Fantuzzi
- 3 Cavallino Classic IX
- 4 "…Driven"
- 5 Ferrari's 360 Spider
- 6 Ferrari F50 Register - Part I
- 7 Ferrari F50 Register - Part II
- 8 Ferrari F50 Register - Part III
- 9 Ferrari F50 Register - Part IV
- 10 Dinosaur tales - Ferrari 275 GTS
- 11 Valuing a Ferrari
- 12 Ferraris at auction in Monaco
- 13 Replicas
- 14 Dinosaur tales - 250 GT Boano travel travails
- 15 2000 National Ferrari Concours, Colorado Springs
- 16 Dinner with a legend
- 17 US GP: Culture shock ahead
- 18 50th Annual Pebble beach Concours d'Elegance
- 19 The Monterey auctions
- 20 Monterey and Indianapolis
- 21 550 Barchetta Pininfarina
- 22 Concorso in the Bayou
- 23 dating your Ferrari
- 24 Is that motor really the original?
- 25 Beware the "facts"
- 26 Dinosaur tales - Phil Hill and the 412 MI
Most of our products, unless otherwise stated, are previously owned and will show age, use and wear. When necessary, we will describe any significant damage in the product's Description. Most images are archive photos of similar items, not of the specific item shipped. Items are priced accordingly.
Books, unless described as "New" or "Mint", will show some wear and may have damage to dust-jacket or slipcover.
Magazines, unless described as "New" or "Mint", will show some wear and may have small dog-ears or tears on front or back cover. Magazines were often mailed to subscribers and may show handling wear.
Posters, unless described as "New" or "Mint" will show some wear and may have small dog-ears, tears or spots. We store prints & posters flat, but signs of extended rolled-storage from previous owners may exist.
Contact us prior to purchase if you have questions or specific requirements.