Ferrari Market Letter Vol. 26 2001
Regular price $85.00
Note: Slipcase shown in picture is not included and not for sale.
- 1 25 Years
- 2 Decoding Ferrari's 17-digit V.I.N.
- 3 Cavallino Classic X
- 4 Innocent until proven guilty
- 5 John Surtees and Ferrari
- 6 Dinosaur tales - Trying to set the record straight
- 7 Forza Amelia 2001
- 8 Caveat Emptor
- 9 A gray market, shaded with green
- 10 50 Years of Ferrari and Pininfarina
- 11 Dejˆ vu all over again
- 12 FCA Annual Meet 2001, Dallas
- 13 Replicas, another viewpoint
- 14 The return of the sting
- 15 Originality
- 16 Old-timers
- 17 The Monterey weekend
- 18 2001 FCA Vintage Concours at Concorso Italiano
- 19 11 September 2011
- 20 Colorado Grand 2001
- 21 Thoughts on the current Ferrari market
- 22 The gray market and 2001 Ferraris
- 23 Mid-America 1.8 Mille
- 24 Madewood 2001 Concorso in the Bayou II
- 25 The perfection obsession
- 26 Bonhams' Ferrari sale at Gstaad
- Albaco SKU#: fml26
- Year: 2001
- Language: English
- Prod # / ISBN:
- Brand / Manufacturer: Roush Publications, Inc.
- Dimensions: 26 Issues
Most of our products, unless otherwise stated, are previously owned and will show age, use and wear. When necessary, we will describe any significant damage in the product's Description. Most images are archive photos of similar items, not of the specific item shipped. Items are priced accordingly.
Books, unless described as "New" or "Mint", will show some wear and may have damage to dust-jacket or slipcover.
Magazines, unless described as "New" or "Mint", will show some wear and may have small dog-ears or tears on front or back cover. Magazines were often mailed to subscribers and may show handling wear.
Posters, unless described as "New" or "Mint" will show some wear and may have small dog-ears, tears or spots. We store prints & posters flat, but signs of extended rolled-storage from previous owners may exist.
Contact us prior to purchase if you have questions or specific requirements.