Ferrari Market Letter Vol. 27 2002
Regular price $85.00
Note: Slipcase shown in picture is not included and not for sale.
- 1 Ferrari etiquette
- 2 Don't shoot the messenger
- 3 "Dino Time" in Scottsdale
- 4 Cavallino Classic XI
- 5 Dan Gurney and Ferrari
- 6 Concours vs. Concours
- 7 Activity & enthusiasm at RM Amelia Island
- 8 The myth of appreciation
- 9 Good times and bad times
- 10 Tempest in an Australian teapot
- 11 How many did they make?
- 12 FCA Annual Meet 2002, Los Angeles
- 13 RM sells cars and parts in Los Angeles
- 14 The perils of prognostication
- 15 The Enzo Ferrari
- 16 Will they come?
- 17 Ferraris at Pebble Beach 2002
- 18 Ferraris at Concorso Italiano 2002
- 19 GTO 40th anniversary Moet & Chandon Tour
- 20 Factory documentation problems
- 21 Replicas, reproductions, re-creations, rebodies, etc.
- 22 Ferrari Market Letter Asking Price Index
- 23 Tutte le ferrari a Misano
- 24 Of Ferraris, Jambalaya and Southern Hospitality
- 25 Reaction to Replicas, reproductions, re-creations, rebodies, etc.
- 26 Bonhams Gstaad Ferrari sale
- Albaco SKU#: fml27
- Year: 2002
- Language: English
- Prod # / ISBN:
- Brand / Manufacturer: Roush Publications, Inc.
- Dimensions: 26 Issues
Most of our products, unless otherwise stated, are previously owned and will show age, use and wear. When necessary, we will describe any significant damage in the product's Description. Most images are archive photos of similar items, not of the specific item shipped. Items are priced accordingly.
Books, unless described as "New" or "Mint", will show some wear and may have damage to dust-jacket or slipcover.
Magazines, unless described as "New" or "Mint", will show some wear and may have small dog-ears or tears on front or back cover. Magazines were often mailed to subscribers and may show handling wear.
Posters, unless described as "New" or "Mint" will show some wear and may have small dog-ears, tears or spots. We store prints & posters flat, but signs of extended rolled-storage from previous owners may exist.
Contact us prior to purchase if you have questions or specific requirements.