Ferrari Market Letter Vol. 29 2004
Regular price $85.00
Note: Slipcase shown in picture is not included and not for sale.
- 1 Preservation or restoration
- 2 Questions we can't answer
- 3 Cavallino Classic XIII
- 4 Scottsdale auctions
- 5 Authentication
- 6 Enumeration
- 7 Ferraris in Florida in March
- 8 Advertising your Ferrari
- 9 Update on decoding Ferrari's 17-digit V.I.N.
- 10 Ferraris star at Concorso d'Eleganza Villa d'Este 2004
- 11 What color is your Ferrari?
- 12 The future for Ferrari
- 13 Ferraris at the Luis Vuitton Classic 2004
- 14 The factory 275 Tour 2004
- 15 Under the Etruscan sun - A visit to maranello
- 16 I heard it on the web
- 17 A Berlinetta convertible?
- 18 54th Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance
- 19 Only in Monterey
- 20 Bad data, half truths and outright lies in print
- 21 Bad data, half truths and outright lies in print v2.0
- 22 The tyranny of originality
- 23 the waiting is the hardest part
- 24 2004 Ferrari French Quarter Classic
- 25 Dudes and Dinosaurs
- 26 Dinosaurs and Dudes
Most of our products, unless otherwise stated, are previously owned and will show age, use and wear. When necessary, we will describe any significant damage in the product's Description. Most images are archive photos of similar items, not of the specific item shipped. Items are priced accordingly.
Books, unless described as "New" or "Mint", will show some wear and may have damage to dust-jacket or slipcover.
Magazines, unless described as "New" or "Mint", will show some wear and may have small dog-ears or tears on front or back cover. Magazines were often mailed to subscribers and may show handling wear.
Posters, unless described as "New" or "Mint" will show some wear and may have small dog-ears, tears or spots. We store prints & posters flat, but signs of extended rolled-storage from previous owners may exist.
Contact us prior to purchase if you have questions or specific requirements.