Ferrari Market Letter Vol. 8 1983
Regular price $95.00
Note: Slipcase shown in picture is not included and not for sale.
- 1 12-Cylinder Ferrari prices 1976-1982
- 2 V-6 & V-8 Ferrari prices
- 3 275 GTS
- 4 410 Superamerica
- 5 365 GTS
- 6 365 GTB/4 Daytona Spyder
- 7 330 GT 2+2
- 8 340 America
- 9 Competizione Ferraris
- 10 250 GT Berlinetta Lusso
- 11 308 Performance
- 12 A question of numbers
- 13 Making the fantastic Ferrari Éa rare look inside the manufacturing plant
- 14 12 Cylinder Ferrari prices 1976-1983
- 15 V-6 & V-8 Ferrari prices
- 16 750 Monza
- 17 Ferrari 250 GT Pininfarina Coupe
- 18 Monterey / Pebble Beach 1983
- 19 Ferrari 275 GTB
- 20 Prancing Horse Farm Invitational 1983
- 21 250 GT California vs. Cabriolet
- 22 308 GTB
- 23 How old is your Ferrari?
- 24 A neophyte visits Ferrari
- 25 Dino 206 GT
- 26 How many did they make?
- Albaco SKU#: fml08
- Year: 1983
- Language: English
- Prod # / ISBN:
- Brand / Manufacturer: Roush Publications, Inc.
- Dimensions: 26 Issues
Most of our products, unless otherwise stated, are previously owned and will show age, use and wear. When necessary, we will describe any significant damage in the product's Description. Most images are archive photos of similar items, not of the specific item shipped. Items are priced accordingly.
Books, unless described as "New" or "Mint", will show some wear and may have damage to dust-jacket or slipcover.
Magazines, unless described as "New" or "Mint", will show some wear and may have small dog-ears or tears on front or back cover. Magazines were often mailed to subscribers and may show handling wear.
Posters, unless described as "New" or "Mint" will show some wear and may have small dog-ears, tears or spots. We store prints & posters flat, but signs of extended rolled-storage from previous owners may exist.
Contact us prior to purchase if you have questions or specific requirements.