Grand Prix International No1- Ferrari 1986 (grprix1)
Regular price $8.00
Note: These magazines are often damaged - Priced accordingly
- The Ferrari Range: 3.2 Mondial, 328 GTB/GTS, 412, Testarossa
- Spotlight on the Engine
- Interviews: Enzo Ferrari, Mauro Forghieri, Piero Lardi-Ferrari, more...
- Workshop visit
- The Cavallino - A very special restaurant
- Formula 1: Michele Alboreto - Stafan Johansson
- Ferrari and the Tour de France
- Albaco SKU#: gpi-se1
- Year: 1986
- Language: English
- Prod # / ISBN: Special Issue
- Brand / Manufacturer: Grand Prix International
- Dimensions: 113pg
- Description: Soft Cover
Most of our products, unless otherwise stated, are previously owned and will show age, use and wear. When necessary, we will describe any significant damage in the product's Description. Most images are archive photos of similar items, not of the specific item shipped. Items are priced accordingly.
Books, unless described as "New" or "Mint", will show some wear and may have damage to dust-jacket or slipcover.
Magazines, unless described as "New" or "Mint", will show some wear and may have small dog-ears or tears on front or back cover. Magazines were often mailed to subscribers and may show handling wear.
Posters, unless described as "New" or "Mint" will show some wear and may have small dog-ears, tears or spots. We store prints & posters flat, but signs of extended rolled-storage from previous owners may exist.
Contact us prior to purchase if you have questions or specific requirements.