Prancing Horse magazine 002 (r)
NOTE: Shows age, discounted appropriately.
Covered in this issue:
- Tech data sheet: Ferrari 250 MM Berlinetta
- President's letter
- Regional activities
- Congratulations to Luigi Chinetti and N.A.R.T. - Victorious at Le Mans!
- The Annual Meeting, South Bend, Indiana April 24-24, 1965 - List of attendees & cars
- Current membership count at 79+
Photos: Ferrari 250 LM, photo from South Bend, unidentified car 3/4 front & 3/4 rear views (Included when available - Issues priced accordingly)
- Albaco SKU#: phr02
- Year: 1965
- Language: English
- Prod # / ISBN:
- Brand / Manufacturer: Ferrari Club of America
- Description: Newsletter style, stapled pages
Most of our products, unless otherwise stated, are previously owned and will show age, use and wear. When necessary, we will describe any significant damage in the product's Description. Most images are archive photos of similar items, not of the specific item shipped. Items are priced accordingly.
Books, unless described as "New" or "Mint", will show some wear and may have damage to dust-jacket or slipcover.
Magazines, unless described as "New" or "Mint", will show some wear and may have small dog-ears or tears on front or back cover. Magazines were often mailed to subscribers and may show handling wear.
Posters, unless described as "New" or "Mint" will show some wear and may have small dog-ears, tears or spots. We store prints & posters flat, but signs of extended rolled-storage from previous owners may exist.
Contact us prior to purchase if you have questions or specific requirements.