Prancing Horse magazine 046
Regular price $15.00
- How many Ferraris? by Hill Raab
- Fly Studio-Modena Ferrari 365 GT4 2+2 Cabriolet by Peter Coltrin
- Revisited: The 250 GT SWB Berlinetta by Alan Boe
- Long Beach Vintage Formula One Race by Ernie Beutler
- A "new" Ferrari 250 Pininfarina Cabriolet by Hill Raab
- Multi-Viscosity Oils: Should you use them? by Thomas T. Ordiway
- Shacking up for the Weekend by Don Newlands
- Regional Events - Northeastern Region Dinner at Bum Steer by Kurt H. Miska
- Regional Events - Northeastern Region - Tech Session by Kurt H. Miska
- Albaco SKU#: ph046
- Year: 1976
- Month: Spring
- Language: English
- Prod # / ISBN:
- Brand / Manufacturer: Ferrari Club of America
Most of our products, unless otherwise stated, are previously owned and will show age, use and wear. When necessary, we will describe any significant damage in the product's Description. Most images are archive photos of similar items, not of the specific item shipped. Items are priced accordingly.
Books, unless described as "New" or "Mint", will show some wear and may have damage to dust-jacket or slipcover.
Magazines, unless described as "New" or "Mint", will show some wear and may have small dog-ears or tears on front or back cover. Magazines were often mailed to subscribers and may show handling wear.
Posters, unless described as "New" or "Mint" will show some wear and may have small dog-ears, tears or spots. We store prints & posters flat, but signs of extended rolled-storage from previous owners may exist.
Contact us prior to purchase if you have questions or specific requirements.