Prancing Horse magazine 051
Regular price $10.00
- Book Review: The Ferrari Legend, Jess Pourret by Kurt H. Miska
- Improving the Breed at Ohio's Transportation Research Centre by Stanley D. Ross
- The First Ferrari Four Camshaft Sports Cars by Michael T. Lynch
- Additional Notes on Four Camshaft Cars by Joel Finn
- Profile: Joe Marchetti, Jr. by Sue Ridgley
- Technote: Rear suspension Failure 330 & 365 by Dyke Ridgley
- Regional Events - Central States Concours & Track Event by Sue Ridgley
- Regional Events - North Central States Fall Gathering
- Regional Events - Florida - Daytona Disney World Meet by Wayne Sparling
- PS: 250 LM Production Line
- Albaco SKU#: ph051
- Year: 1977
- Month: Fall
- Language: English
- Prod # / ISBN:
- Brand / Manufacturer: Ferrari Club of America
Most of our products, unless otherwise stated, are previously owned and will show age, use and wear. When necessary, we will describe any significant damage in the product's Description. Most images are archive photos of similar items, not of the specific item shipped. Items are priced accordingly.
Books, unless described as "New" or "Mint", will show some wear and may have damage to dust-jacket or slipcover.
Magazines, unless described as "New" or "Mint", will show some wear and may have small dog-ears or tears on front or back cover. Magazines were often mailed to subscribers and may show handling wear.
Posters, unless described as "New" or "Mint" will show some wear and may have small dog-ears, tears or spots. We store prints & posters flat, but signs of extended rolled-storage from previous owners may exist.
Contact us prior to purchase if you have questions or specific requirements.