Prancing Horse magazine 077
Regular price $10.00
- 156/85 the Hope for "85 by Howard Payne
- The Technical Advisor (Q&A) by W.V. Badurski
- Formula One Report by Howard Payne
- Daytona 24 Hours 1985 by Gerald L. Roush
- 288 GTO Test - Red Leader by Steve Cropley
- 288 GTO Test - Hills Edge - Phil Hill interview by Steve Cropley
- Centerfold 512 BB by James Ferron
- For the 90's (Center for Creative Studies) by Howard Payne
- Ferrari 412 by Howard Payne
- Regional Events - Central States Blackhawk Farms by Hugh Ruthven III
- Video Review Ferrari at Monterey by John H. Vierig
- Literature Testarossa Brochure by Wallace A. Wyss
- Albaco SKU#: ph077
- Year: 1985
- Month: March
- Language: English
- Prod # / ISBN:
- Brand / Manufacturer: Ferrari Club of America
Most of our products, unless otherwise stated, are previously owned and will show age, use and wear. When necessary, we will describe any significant damage in the product's Description. Most images are archive photos of similar items, not of the specific item shipped. Items are priced accordingly.
Books, unless described as "New" or "Mint", will show some wear and may have damage to dust-jacket or slipcover.
Magazines, unless described as "New" or "Mint", will show some wear and may have small dog-ears or tears on front or back cover. Magazines were often mailed to subscribers and may show handling wear.
Posters, unless described as "New" or "Mint" will show some wear and may have small dog-ears, tears or spots. We store prints & posters flat, but signs of extended rolled-storage from previous owners may exist.
Contact us prior to purchase if you have questions or specific requirements.