Prancing Horse magazine 078
Regular price $10.00
- Technical Advisor: Marelli Starter Motor by W.V. Badurski
- F-1 Report by Howard Payne
- The Ferrari Legend lives on by Richard Feast
- Ferrari maintains a Magic Touch by Richard Feast
- Red Leader (The Original) (250 GTO) by Alan Boe
- Dion Pears, Master of the Canvas by Dyke W. Ridgley
- A Noon Hour spend in Maranello by Howard Payne
- Regional Events - Southeast Rally & Wine Testing by Don Madak
- Cavallino Supremo - Giovanni Sguazzini by Steve Cropley
- Technical Advisor: Weber Carburetor by W.V. Badurski
- Albaco SKU#: ph078
- Year: 1985
- Month: June
- Language: English
- Prod # / ISBN:
- Brand / Manufacturer: Ferrari Club of America
Most of our products, unless otherwise stated, are previously owned and will show age, use and wear. When necessary, we will describe any significant damage in the product's Description. Most images are archive photos of similar items, not of the specific item shipped. Items are priced accordingly.
Books, unless described as "New" or "Mint", will show some wear and may have damage to dust-jacket or slipcover.
Magazines, unless described as "New" or "Mint", will show some wear and may have small dog-ears or tears on front or back cover. Magazines were often mailed to subscribers and may show handling wear.
Posters, unless described as "New" or "Mint" will show some wear and may have small dog-ears, tears or spots. We store prints & posters flat, but signs of extended rolled-storage from previous owners may exist.
Contact us prior to purchase if you have questions or specific requirements.