Prancing Horse magazine 086
Regular price $10.00
- Restoration of the Marzotto Coupe; La Uovo by Jack du Gan
- Ferrari F1/87 in Detroit and Mexico City by Jerry McDermott
- Events - Northeast Pocono combined Marques Meet by Dave Robidoux
- Regional Events - Northeast Italian Heritage Council of Berks by Dave Robidoux
- Michele Conti Magnificent Modeler by Dr. Michael J. McCoy
- 1951 Mexican Pan American Race
- Living with the Daytona by Dr. Michael J. McCoy
- Factory published literature for the 365 GTB/4 by Dave Robidoux
- Daytona Models by Dave Robidoux
- Track Testing the Competition 365 GTB/4 Daytona, s/n 14889 by George Nuse
- Ferrari's F40 at the Frankfurt Auto Show by Burce Patzmann
- Stanley Cohen talks F40 with Becker and Pozzi by Stanley Cohen
- Regional Events - Southeast Savannah Track Event and Concours by G. Watts Hill, Jr.
- Preserving Ferraris in Print by Cindy Lewis
- Vintage Racing Ferrari Style by Jerry McDermott
- Regional Events - Florida Sebring Fall Track Event by Jiim Pyle
- Regional Events - Central States 1987 Ferrari Fantasia by Janet Mulacek
- Regional Events - Central States Brunch at Le Francais restaurant by Janet Mulacek
- Regional Events - Central States Hanley Dawson Concours by Janet Mulacek
- Horsing Around 250 GTO cutout
- Albaco SKU#: ph086
- Year: 1988
- Month: Q1
- Language: English
- Prod # / ISBN:
- Brand / Manufacturer: Ferrari Club of America
Most of our products, unless otherwise stated, are previously owned and will show age, use and wear. When necessary, we will describe any significant damage in the product's Description. Most images are archive photos of similar items, not of the specific item shipped. Items are priced accordingly.
Books, unless described as "New" or "Mint", will show some wear and may have damage to dust-jacket or slipcover.
Magazines, unless described as "New" or "Mint", will show some wear and may have small dog-ears or tears on front or back cover. Magazines were often mailed to subscribers and may show handling wear.
Posters, unless described as "New" or "Mint" will show some wear and may have small dog-ears, tears or spots. We store prints & posters flat, but signs of extended rolled-storage from previous owners may exist.
Contact us prior to purchase if you have questions or specific requirements.