Prancing Horse magazine 088
Regular price $10.00
- Ferrari 308 Series - Evolution & History by Bill Badurski
- Studies on 308 Chassis by Hilary Raab jr.
- My Ferrari 308 by Howard R. Levy
- 308 Series - An Appreciation & Evaluation by Steve Ahlgrim
- Ferrari 308 in Competition
- 308 Series - Models and Factory Literature by Dave Robidoux
- Ferrari 308 Engines in IMSA Competition
- The 156 Prototype by Jerry McDermott
- Ferrari F40 Production Line by Michael J. McCoy M.D.
- Flat 12 Road Cars - A Comparison (part II) by Michael J. McCoy M.D.
- Regional Event Central States Rally by Jerry McDermott
- Christie's Monaco Auction - Style and Substance Part II by Bruce R. Patzmann
- Detroit and Canadian GP's by Roger Shimmel
- Record Keeping Ferrari Style by Sue Ridgley
- Regional Event Mid-Atlantic - Spring Events by Sam Smith
- Regional Event Florida - Springtime Horse Country Rally by Dr. Jim Pyle
- Technotes Ferrari Wheel Nut Socket by Bill Badurski
- Regional Events Northeast - Spring Luncheon by Wendy C. Eberle
- Regional Events Northeast - Philadelphia Ferrari Festival by Wendy C. Eberle
- Horsing Around History of s/n 0046M by Darrell Westfaul
- Horsing Around History of s/n 0060M by Darrell Westfaul
- Albaco SKU#: ph088
- Year: 1988
- Month: Q3
- Language: English
- Prod # / ISBN:
- Brand / Manufacturer: Ferrari Club of America
Most of our products, unless otherwise stated, are previously owned and will show age, use and wear. When necessary, we will describe any significant damage in the product's Description. Most images are archive photos of similar items, not of the specific item shipped. Items are priced accordingly.
Books, unless described as "New" or "Mint", will show some wear and may have damage to dust-jacket or slipcover.
Magazines, unless described as "New" or "Mint", will show some wear and may have small dog-ears or tears on front or back cover. Magazines were often mailed to subscribers and may show handling wear.
Posters, unless described as "New" or "Mint" will show some wear and may have small dog-ears, tears or spots. We store prints & posters flat, but signs of extended rolled-storage from previous owners may exist.
Contact us prior to purchase if you have questions or specific requirements.