Prancing Horse magazine 090
Regular price $15.00
- Showing & Judging the Ferrari by Ed Gilbertson
- Life with a Dino by Rich Dunn
- Production Dino Models & Literature by Dave Robidoux
- The Other Dino by Walter M. Sheldon & Jim Vedebeck
- Roadace Replicas' Ferrari Models by David Seibert
- The 1988 Italian Grand Prix by Tony Sakkis
- Regional Events - Florida Mid-Summer Get-Away by Jim Pyle
- Regional Events - Northwest Mid-Summer Concours by Bruce R. Patzmann
- Mr. Fred Armbuster's Car lives on by Bruce R. Patzmann
- Regional Events - South Central Automobili Italiane III by Joan Preston
- Regional Events - Northeast Newport, Rhode Island Concours d'Elegance by Sam Attenburg
- One Man's Opinion The King is dead, long live the King by Tom Oleson
- E.D. Martin's Ferraris by C.L. Patrick
- Regional Events - Central States Red Hot Ferrari Fest by Hugh Ruthven II
- Regional Events - Central States Ferrari Day at Continental Classic Motors by Hugh Ruthven II
- Regional Events - Central States Champagne Brunch by Hugh Ruthven II
- Reconstructing two 512's, part I by David E. Junker
- Monterey Historic Automobile Races and Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance by Sam Smith
- Regional Events - Northeast Lime Rock Park Track Event by Stanley Cohen
- Regional Events - Northeast 2nd annual Garden State Ferrari Fall Festival by Rich Truesdell
- Regional Events - Northeast Bridgehampton Track Event: Fall Luncheon by Wendy C. Eberle
- Norwood's Dragster and Fantuzzi Spyder
- Albaco SKU#: ph090
- Year: 1989
- Month: Q1
- Language: English
- Prod # / ISBN:
- Brand / Manufacturer: Ferrari Club of America
Most of our products, unless otherwise stated, are previously owned and will show age, use and wear. When necessary, we will describe any significant damage in the product's Description. Most images are archive photos of similar items, not of the specific item shipped. Items are priced accordingly.
Books, unless described as "New" or "Mint", will show some wear and may have damage to dust-jacket or slipcover.
Magazines, unless described as "New" or "Mint", will show some wear and may have small dog-ears or tears on front or back cover. Magazines were often mailed to subscribers and may show handling wear.
Posters, unless described as "New" or "Mint" will show some wear and may have small dog-ears, tears or spots. We store prints & posters flat, but signs of extended rolled-storage from previous owners may exist.
Contact us prior to purchase if you have questions or specific requirements.