Prancing Horse magazine 097
Regular price $10.00
- 212 Inter in Mexico, s/n 0161EL by Andreas Baptista
- Retrospective on 100 Ferrari GP Victories by Roger Shimmel
- Pinin Farina 250 GT Series I Cabriolet by Jeff Rowe
- 166 Inter, the Second American Ferrari? by Alan Boe
- The Ferrari Presentation Books by R. Lance Hill
- Regional Events - Northeast Forth Annual Concours at the Museum of Transportation by Bob Michaud
- Regional Events - Central States Ferrari Day at Continental Classic Motors by Sue Ridgley
- Monterey Historic Races and Pebble Beach Concours by Sam Smith
- Regional Events - Northeast Mini Mille Miglia by Susanne Andrey
- F40 at Mosport Park by William Lang
- F40 Primer by Len Katz
- Seeing the F40 by Steve Jones
- Hollywood Sport Cars 30th Anniversary by Chuck Queener
- Reconstructing two 512's, part VI by David E. Junker & Tom McGriff
- Regional Events - Southeast Rockingham "90 by Watts Hill Jr.
- Regional Events - Southeast Informal Montly Meetings by Vince Capka
- So your want to win a GT Award at the National Meet? by Phil Fleming
- Albaco SKU#: ph097
- Year: 1990
- Month: Q4
- Language: English
- Prod # / ISBN:
- Brand / Manufacturer: Ferrari Club of America
Most of our products, unless otherwise stated, are previously owned and will show age, use and wear. When necessary, we will describe any significant damage in the product's Description. Most images are archive photos of similar items, not of the specific item shipped. Items are priced accordingly.
Books, unless described as "New" or "Mint", will show some wear and may have damage to dust-jacket or slipcover.
Magazines, unless described as "New" or "Mint", will show some wear and may have small dog-ears or tears on front or back cover. Magazines were often mailed to subscribers and may show handling wear.
Posters, unless described as "New" or "Mint" will show some wear and may have small dog-ears, tears or spots. We store prints & posters flat, but signs of extended rolled-storage from previous owners may exist.
Contact us prior to purchase if you have questions or specific requirements.