Prancing Horse magazine 098
Regular price $10.00
- I can do better than that! by Marcel Massini
- National Ferrari Concours Awards by Ed Gilbertson
- The Colorado Grand by Jeff Allison
- Technotes Elastomeric Timing Belt replacement intervals by Bill Badurski
- 250 GT Boano and Ellena Feature by Alan Boe
- Luigi Chinetti interviewed by Michitake Isobe
- Yearbooks 1949 to 1960 by R. Lance Hill
- Dedicating FNA's new Headquarters - A Night at the Ferrari Opera by Mark Wallach
- Design and Construction on the Enzo 512P by David Paul Goldsmith
- Regional Events - Northeast Molitar Concours by Mark Wallach
- Regional Events - Southeast Talledega Track Event by Mark Wallach
- Regional Events - Southeast Savannah Fall Weekend by Vince Capka
- International Events Club Ferrari France at Mas du Clos by Carle Florissone
- International Events T&I Super Sports Festival, Japan by Michitake Isobe
- Book Review Forty Years of V-12 Engines by Dyke W. Ridgley
- Reconstructing two 512's, part VII by David E. Junker
- It's in the Bag (Fuel Cells) by Bruce A. Bennett
- Horsing Around
- Albaco SKU#: ph098
- Year: 1991
- Month: Q1
- Language: English
- Prod # / ISBN:
- Brand / Manufacturer: Ferrari Club of America
Most of our products, unless otherwise stated, are previously owned and will show age, use and wear. When necessary, we will describe any significant damage in the product's Description. Most images are archive photos of similar items, not of the specific item shipped. Items are priced accordingly.
Books, unless described as "New" or "Mint", will show some wear and may have damage to dust-jacket or slipcover.
Magazines, unless described as "New" or "Mint", will show some wear and may have small dog-ears or tears on front or back cover. Magazines were often mailed to subscribers and may show handling wear.
Posters, unless described as "New" or "Mint" will show some wear and may have small dog-ears, tears or spots. We store prints & posters flat, but signs of extended rolled-storage from previous owners may exist.
Contact us prior to purchase if you have questions or specific requirements.