Prancing Horse magazine 104
Regular price $10.00
- Canadian Grand Prix 1992 by Roger Shimmel
- Lunch in Modena: LAURO's is a must for Ferraristi by Hill Raab Jr.
- A Brief History, LWB California Spyder, s/n 1603GT by Mike Sheehan
- Ferrari Owners Manuals & Spare Parts Books, part 1 by R. Lance Hill
- Ferrari 288 GTO Evoluzione - The Missing Link by David Seibert
- 1992 Annual Meet: The Enthusiasm Survives by Mike Sheehan
- Shooting Star - Günther Raupp by Hans-Karl Lange
- Pacific Region History - It's Circuitous History and Plans for the Future by Ron Profili & Mike Cotsworth
- The "missing" GTO Spyder by Hill Raab Jr.
- Building the GTO Spyder - The Car that never was, but is now by Mark Borchardt
- Regional Events - Mid-Atlantic Spring Thaw by Dave Born
- Regional Events - Mid-Atlantic Faithful Gathering by Dave Born
- Regional Events - Southeast Road Atlanta Track Event by Vince Capka
- Tour de France Revival by Marcel Massini
- Regional Events - Florida Springtime Rally by Jim Pyle
- Regional Events - Florida Cypress Gardens Getaway Weekend
- Racing Then
- Regional Events - Northeast Bridgehampton Track Events by Mark Wallach
- Regional Events - Northeast 5th Annual Enzo Party Held in Vermont by Robert Weeks
- Basic Ferrari Library by Jerry McDermott
- Turin Auto Show by Steve Piantieri
- Horsing Around by David Seibert
- Albaco SKU#: ph104
- Year: 1992
- Month: Q3
- Language: English
- Prod # / ISBN:
- Brand / Manufacturer: Ferrari Club of America
Most of our products, unless otherwise stated, are previously owned and will show age, use and wear. When necessary, we will describe any significant damage in the product's Description. Most images are archive photos of similar items, not of the specific item shipped. Items are priced accordingly.
Books, unless described as "New" or "Mint", will show some wear and may have damage to dust-jacket or slipcover.
Magazines, unless described as "New" or "Mint", will show some wear and may have small dog-ears or tears on front or back cover. Magazines were often mailed to subscribers and may show handling wear.
Posters, unless described as "New" or "Mint" will show some wear and may have small dog-ears, tears or spots. We store prints & posters flat, but signs of extended rolled-storage from previous owners may exist.
Contact us prior to purchase if you have questions or specific requirements.