Prancing Horse magazine 105
Regular price $10.00
- Ferrari Owners Manuals & Spare Parts Books, part II by R. Lance Hill
- Book review From the Ferrari Testarossa to the 512 TR - GB Progetti by David Seibert
- Book review The Legends of Motorsport - Dave Friedman by David Seibert
- Ferrari 250 LM by Marcel Massini
- The Obrist Ferrari Collection by Charles Queener
- Jonathan Williams interview - Racing, Italian Style by Peter Sachs
- One Man's Opinion One Up by Tom Oleson
- Regional Events - Pacific Events over the Monterey Historics Weekend by Ron Profili
- A Guide to Purchasing - Automobile Physical Damage / Liability Coverage by Barry Tillman & Watts Hill Jr.
- Another Sleeping Beauty, s/n 0154ED by Mark Wallach
- The Meadow Brook Hall Concours d'Elegance by Jerry McDermott
- A letter from Europe by Marilyn Burnside
- Regional Events - East & Central Canada Spring Happening by Peter Davidson
- Regional Events - East & Central Canada Second Annual Mosport Track Event by Peter Davidson
- Regional Events - Northeast 6th Annual Ferrari, Lamborghini, Maserati & Panera Meet by Stephen James
- Regional Events - Mid-Atlantic Rally & Crabs by David Born
- Regional Events - Mid-Atlantic Sun at Summit Point by David Born
- Silverstone "92 Meeting / Forza Ferrari by Marcel Massini
- Trivia The 1964 Season by Paul J. Medici
- Albaco SKU#: ph105
- Year: 1992
- Month: Q4
- Language: English
- Prod # / ISBN:
- Brand / Manufacturer: Ferrari Club of America
Most of our products, unless otherwise stated, are previously owned and will show age, use and wear. When necessary, we will describe any significant damage in the product's Description. Most images are archive photos of similar items, not of the specific item shipped. Items are priced accordingly.
Books, unless described as "New" or "Mint", will show some wear and may have damage to dust-jacket or slipcover.
Magazines, unless described as "New" or "Mint", will show some wear and may have small dog-ears or tears on front or back cover. Magazines were often mailed to subscribers and may show handling wear.
Posters, unless described as "New" or "Mint" will show some wear and may have small dog-ears, tears or spots. We store prints & posters flat, but signs of extended rolled-storage from previous owners may exist.
Contact us prior to purchase if you have questions or specific requirements.