Prancing Horse magazine 106
Regular price $10.00
- Pinin Farina's Grand Touring Ferrari - 250 GT Pinin Farina Coupe by Alan Boe
- Peter Sachs interview by Bob Michaud
- Ireland and the Ferrari 156 Grand Prix Car by Nathan Beehl
- 250 GTO - 30 Years Reunion - Maranello / Mugello
- Monterey Historic Automobile Races and Pebble Beach Concours by Sam Smith
- Automobiles Classiques et Louis Vuitton a Bagatelle Concours by Antoine Prunet
- BB 512 by George Saadi
- FF40 by Michael Lynch & John Kelly
- Reconstructing two 512's, part XII by David E. Junker
- La Festa Mille Miglia by Michitake Isobe
- New Concours Guidelines - Better Preservation through the Splendor of the Concours by Ed Gilbertson
- Regional Events - Central States Track Event at Blackhawk Farms by Hunter N. Schultz
- Regional Events - Mid-Atlantic A.C. Restoration Open House
- Regional Events - Mid-Atlantic Chili Party
- Regional Events - Mid-Atlantic Super Fall Colors Regional by Dave Born
- The Colorado Grand 1000 by Jeff Allison
- Regional Events Southeast Region prances into Savannah! by Vince Capka
- Regional Events - Florida Annual Fall Track Event and first Annual Drag Race by Jim Pyle
- New Ferrari Models
- Photo Mystery by Bob Tronolone
- Horsing Around
- Albaco SKU#: ph106
- Year: 1993
- Month: Q1
- Language: English
- Prod # / ISBN:
- Brand / Manufacturer: Ferrari Club of America
Most of our products, unless otherwise stated, are previously owned and will show age, use and wear. When necessary, we will describe any significant damage in the product's Description. Most images are archive photos of similar items, not of the specific item shipped. Items are priced accordingly.
Books, unless described as "New" or "Mint", will show some wear and may have damage to dust-jacket or slipcover.
Magazines, unless described as "New" or "Mint", will show some wear and may have small dog-ears or tears on front or back cover. Magazines were often mailed to subscribers and may show handling wear.
Posters, unless described as "New" or "Mint" will show some wear and may have small dog-ears, tears or spots. We store prints & posters flat, but signs of extended rolled-storage from previous owners may exist.
Contact us prior to purchase if you have questions or specific requirements.