Prancing Horse magazine 108
Regular price $10.00
- Book Review Ferrari by Vignale - Marcel Massini by David Seibert
- Video Review Ferrari 250 Testa Rossa 1957-1962 The Championship Years by David Seibert
- 348 Challenge by David Seibert
- Mille Miglia Tour - Ten Days in Pursuit of the Ferrari Mystique - By Bus by Richard Reichek (as told to Harry Newton)
- The 1993 Canadian GP by Roger Shimmel
- Annual Meeting by Michael Sheehan
- Of Chassis, Frames and the 250 Mille Miglia by Jess G. Pourret
- European Event - G.P. de Divonne les Bains by Lilo Kistler
- Photo Mystery by Bob Tronolone
- FCA Spotlight Donovan Leyden - Ron Profili by Jeff Allison
- Regional Events - Northeast Alberto Pedretti's 40th Anniversary with Ferrari by Mark Wallach
- Tour de France Auto 1993 by Marcel Massini
- Regional Events - Central States Model & Literature Expo Dinner with Phil Hill by Hunter N. Schultz
- Regional Events - Central States 8th Annual Continental Motors Ferrari Day by Hunter N. Schultz
- Regional Events - Central States 2nd Annual Lake Forest Sportscars Concours by Hunter N. Schultz
- Regional Events - Central States A Summer Picnic at the Ridgley's by Hunter N. Schultz
- Regional Events - Mid Atlantic Spring Thaw by David Born
- Regional Events - Mid Atlantic Ferraris and Jaguars Roam Virginia Countryside by David Born
- Horsing Around s/n 0251EU
- Albaco SKU#: ph108
- Year: 1993
- Month: Q3
- Language: English
- Prod # / ISBN:
- Brand / Manufacturer: Ferrari Club of America
Most of our products, unless otherwise stated, are previously owned and will show age, use and wear. When necessary, we will describe any significant damage in the product's Description. Most images are archive photos of similar items, not of the specific item shipped. Items are priced accordingly.
Books, unless described as "New" or "Mint", will show some wear and may have damage to dust-jacket or slipcover.
Magazines, unless described as "New" or "Mint", will show some wear and may have small dog-ears or tears on front or back cover. Magazines were often mailed to subscribers and may show handling wear.
Posters, unless described as "New" or "Mint" will show some wear and may have small dog-ears, tears or spots. We store prints & posters flat, but signs of extended rolled-storage from previous owners may exist.
Contact us prior to purchase if you have questions or specific requirements.