Prancing Horse magazine 109
Regular price $10.00
- Rene Dreyfuss - A Champion by Mark Wallach
- Ghia Aigle Ferraris by Marcel Massini
- Ferrari 330 WSC - Competition Sports Car designed under "94 IMSA WSC Rules (Precursor to the 333 SP?)
- FCA Spotlight Wayne Golomb - Bill Ebert by Jeff Allison
- S/N 0030MT - The Vermont Phoenix by Bob Michaud
- Photo Mystery by Bob Tronolone
- Gunther Raupp - The Collection Mas du Clos / FCA Calendar
- Reconstructing two 512's, part XIV by David E. Junker
- Monterey Historic Automobile Races and Pebble Beach Concours by Mo Moscovitz
- The Meadowbrook Hall Concours d'Elegance by Jerry McDermott
- Regional Events - Northeast Ferrari / Lamborghini / Maserati / Pantera at Pocono by William Hubbel
- Regional Events - Northeast Lime Light "93 by Stanley Cohen
- Regional Events Rocky Maintain Region Activities by Theresa Gilpatrick
- Regional Events - East & Central Canada Regional Events by Peter Davidson
- Regional Events - Mid Atlantic Crabs, Shrimp, Corn and more … by David Born
- The Grand Prix of Belgium 1993 by John Sinkgraven
- The Yellow Ferrari and the Weekend of Doom by William Hubbel
- Horsing Around
- Albaco SKU#: ph109
- Year: 1993
- Month: Q4
- Language: English
- Prod # / ISBN:
- Brand / Manufacturer: Ferrari Club of America
Most of our products, unless otherwise stated, are previously owned and will show age, use and wear. When necessary, we will describe any significant damage in the product's Description. Most images are archive photos of similar items, not of the specific item shipped. Items are priced accordingly.
Books, unless described as "New" or "Mint", will show some wear and may have damage to dust-jacket or slipcover.
Magazines, unless described as "New" or "Mint", will show some wear and may have small dog-ears or tears on front or back cover. Magazines were often mailed to subscribers and may show handling wear.
Posters, unless described as "New" or "Mint" will show some wear and may have small dog-ears, tears or spots. We store prints & posters flat, but signs of extended rolled-storage from previous owners may exist.
Contact us prior to purchase if you have questions or specific requirements.