Prancing Horse magazine 110
Regular price $10.00
- 333 SP update
- Ferrari at MOMA - Three boacious Hot Rods with no apologies to The New Yorker by Charles W. Queener
- Book Review Ferrari 512 S&M - Christian Huet by David E. Junker
- Book Review All the world's 1/43 scale Ferraris - Vol. 1 - Daniele and Jean-Marie Lastu by David Seibert
- Book Review Automodelli Ferrari 1946-1992 - Paolo Rampini by David Seibert
- Amedeo Felisa interview by Michitake Isobe
- FCA Spotlight David Seibert - Ed Gilbertson by Jeff Allison
- 750 Monza, s/n 0538M by Jeff Allison
- 375 MM Spyders by Alan Boe
- Regional Events - Central States Region Michi Miglia '93 by Don Kayko
- Regional Events - Florida Region Annual Fall Sebring Track event by Jim Pyle
- Regional Events - Mid Atlantic Region Summer and Fall events by David Born
- Regional Events - Northeast Region Garden State Fall Festival by Mark Wallach
- Ferrari in Japan - Vintage Ferrari Meeting by Michitake Isobe
- 348 Challenge - Demonstration at Roebling Road by Peter Davidson
- 348 Challenge - Demonstration at Road Atlanta by David Seibert
- 348 Challenge - Press Day and First Race by David Seibert
- Photo Mystery by Bob Tronolone
- Mugello 1993 by Marcel Massini
- Miami Vice to Ferrari Spice by Steve Piantieri
- Tour de France Auto 1993 by Hans-Karl Lange
- Horsing Around Le Mans 1964
- Albaco SKU#: ph110
- Year: 1994
- Month: Q1
- Language: English
- Prod # / ISBN:
- Brand / Manufacturer: Ferrari Club of America
Most of our products, unless otherwise stated, are previously owned and will show age, use and wear. When necessary, we will describe any significant damage in the product's Description. Most images are archive photos of similar items, not of the specific item shipped. Items are priced accordingly.
Books, unless described as "New" or "Mint", will show some wear and may have damage to dust-jacket or slipcover.
Magazines, unless described as "New" or "Mint", will show some wear and may have small dog-ears or tears on front or back cover. Magazines were often mailed to subscribers and may show handling wear.
Posters, unless described as "New" or "Mint" will show some wear and may have small dog-ears, tears or spots. We store prints & posters flat, but signs of extended rolled-storage from previous owners may exist.
Contact us prior to purchase if you have questions or specific requirements.