Prancing Horse magazine 111
Regular price $10.00
- Gian Luigi Buitoni interview by Peter Sachs
- Ferrari 412 T1
- Once upon a Time in Modena by Marcel Massini
- 348 Challenge by David Seibert
- 24 Hours of Daytona - One Ferrari, Two Ferrari Engines by Steve Piantieri
- F40 LM Track Test by George Nuse
- Handcrafted Masterpiece - A Ferrari 312 PB in 1/3 Scale by Dominque Lahuec
- One Man's Opinion Is there a Renault in our future? by Tom Oleson
- Geneva Motor Show 1994 by Lilo Kistler
- International Auto Exhibition, IAA 1993 by Andreas Birner
- Photo Mystery by Bob Tronolone
- Cavallino Classic III by Bob Pease
- FCA Spotlight Wendy Eberle & Linda Prewett by Jeff Allison
- International Concours update by Ed Gilbertson
- Colorado Grand - Five Grand Years by Alan Boe
- Ferrari at Montshire Museum - Art on Wheels by Robert Weeks
- Regional Events - Pacific Region Virginia City Hillclimb by William Hubbell
- Regional Events - Central States Region Model & Literature Expo Dinner by Hunter N. Schultz
- Hunt for a Ferrari Fiasco by Joan V. Preston
- Albaco SKU#: ph111
- Year: 1994
- Month: Q2
- Language: English
- Prod # / ISBN:
- Brand / Manufacturer: Ferrari Club of America
Most of our products, unless otherwise stated, are previously owned and will show age, use and wear. When necessary, we will describe any significant damage in the product's Description. Most images are archive photos of similar items, not of the specific item shipped. Items are priced accordingly.
Books, unless described as "New" or "Mint", will show some wear and may have damage to dust-jacket or slipcover.
Magazines, unless described as "New" or "Mint", will show some wear and may have small dog-ears or tears on front or back cover. Magazines were often mailed to subscribers and may show handling wear.
Posters, unless described as "New" or "Mint" will show some wear and may have small dog-ears, tears or spots. We store prints & posters flat, but signs of extended rolled-storage from previous owners may exist.
Contact us prior to purchase if you have questions or specific requirements.