Prancing Horse magazine 116
Regular price $10.00
- FCA Spotlight Jake Silberberg & Alan Wilson by Jeff Allison
- Gauld Mine by Graham Gauld
- Alesi's F1 Birthday Win by Roger Shimmel
- E.P. Lunken Tribute by Michael T. Lynch
- 1995 FCA Annual Meeting by Alan Boe & Jeff Allison
- Photo Mystery by Bob Tronolone
- F355 Intro at Rodeo Drive by David M. Woodhouse
- Trivia Phil Hill - First American World Driving Champion (part I) by Paul J. Medici
- Regional Events - Florida Spring Track Event by Jim Pyle
- Regional Events - Northeast Early Season Events by Mark Wallach
- Regional Events - Southeast Mini Miglia by Alan W. Wilson, III
- Regional Events Annual Skeets and Sharon Dunn Ferrari Picnic by William D. Noon
- Mille Miglia Storica by Marcel Massini
- California Mille by Jeff Allison
- Tour de France Auto 1995 by Lilo Kistler
- WSC Ferraris at Road Atlanta and beyond by Al Bahoric
- Ferrari Challenge by David Seibert
- Tech Notes Ignition Breaker Point Set synchronization by Bill Badurski
- Horsing Around Sebring 1995 by Bruce Miller
- Albaco SKU#: ph116
- Year: 1995
- Month: Q3
- Language: English
- Prod # / ISBN:
- Brand / Manufacturer: Ferrari Club of America
Most of our products, unless otherwise stated, are previously owned and will show age, use and wear. When necessary, we will describe any significant damage in the product's Description. Most images are archive photos of similar items, not of the specific item shipped. Items are priced accordingly.
Books, unless described as "New" or "Mint", will show some wear and may have damage to dust-jacket or slipcover.
Magazines, unless described as "New" or "Mint", will show some wear and may have small dog-ears or tears on front or back cover. Magazines were often mailed to subscribers and may show handling wear.
Posters, unless described as "New" or "Mint" will show some wear and may have small dog-ears, tears or spots. We store prints & posters flat, but signs of extended rolled-storage from previous owners may exist.
Contact us prior to purchase if you have questions or specific requirements.