Prancing Horse magazine 117
Regular price $10.00
- Gauld Mine by Graham Gauld
- Gianni Diena - The Loss of a Friend by Jess G. Pourret
- Brian Redman / Derek Bell interview - We just wanted to go Racing by Peter Sachs
- Photo Mystery by Bob Tronolone
- Formula One European Summer Season F1 overview by Roger Shimmell
- Ferrari Challenge - The Conclusion of the 1995 Ferrari Challenge by David Seibert
- FCA Spotlight Pat Current & Judd Goldfeder by Jeff Allison
- Reconstruction two 512s - part XVI by David E. Junker
- One Man's Opinion The Good News & The Bad News by Tom Oleson
- International Events Forza Ferrari at Suzuka in 1995 by Michitake Isobe
- Meadowbrook Hall Concours d'Elegance by Jerry McDermott
- Regional Events - Rocky Mountain Inaugural Ferrari Frolic at Stapleton Raceway by Paul Gilpatrick
- What I did over my Summer Vacation by William Hubbel
- A Walk around Monterey by Sam Smith & Donovan Leydon
- Trivia Phil Hill - First American World Driving Champion (part 2) by Paul J. Medici
- Albaco SKU#: ph117
- Year: 1995
- Month: Q4
- Language: English
- Prod # / ISBN:
- Brand / Manufacturer: Ferrari Club of America
Most of our products, unless otherwise stated, are previously owned and will show age, use and wear. When necessary, we will describe any significant damage in the product's Description. Most images are archive photos of similar items, not of the specific item shipped. Items are priced accordingly.
Books, unless described as "New" or "Mint", will show some wear and may have damage to dust-jacket or slipcover.
Magazines, unless described as "New" or "Mint", will show some wear and may have small dog-ears or tears on front or back cover. Magazines were often mailed to subscribers and may show handling wear.
Posters, unless described as "New" or "Mint" will show some wear and may have small dog-ears, tears or spots. We store prints & posters flat, but signs of extended rolled-storage from previous owners may exist.
Contact us prior to purchase if you have questions or specific requirements.