Prancing Horse magazine 118
Regular price $10.00
- Juan Manuel Fangio by Jeff Allison
- Danger, Sex, Wealth and Excitement - The Racers has it all by Casey Clavin
- Finding Ferraris on the Internet by Steve Piantieri
- Gauld Mine by Graham Gauld
- Ferrari and Velez: WSC Champions by Jeff Allison
- FCA Spotlight Chris Alhgrim & Bob Jacques
- The Westernmost Ferraris in the US - Survivors of Two Natural Disasters by Alan Boe
- F50 by Casey Clavin
- Photo Mystery by Bob Tronolone
- Events Overseas Tutte le Ferrari in Pista - Autodrom di Mugello 1995 by Lilo Kistler
- Events Overseas Uwe Meissner's Ferrari Meeting at the Nürburgring by Andreas Birner
- Regional Events - Florida Fall Track Event by Jim Pyle
- Regional Events - Northeast 9th Annual Garden State Ferrari Fall Festival by Mark Wallach
- Regional Events - Southeast Savannah Ferrari Fest "95 by Alan Wilson
- Regional Events - Rocky Mountain Aspen Track Event by Scott Close
- Colorado Grand 1000 by Jeff Allison
- 13th Annual Newport Beach Concours d'Elegance by Bill Noon
- Formula One The End of an Era by Roger Shimmel
- Horsing Around 348 Iveco by Marcel Massini
- Albaco SKU#: ph118
- Year: 1996
- Month: Q1
- Language: English
- Prod # / ISBN:
- Brand / Manufacturer: Ferrari Club of America
Most of our products, unless otherwise stated, are previously owned and will show age, use and wear. When necessary, we will describe any significant damage in the product's Description. Most images are archive photos of similar items, not of the specific item shipped. Items are priced accordingly.
Books, unless described as "New" or "Mint", will show some wear and may have damage to dust-jacket or slipcover.
Magazines, unless described as "New" or "Mint", will show some wear and may have small dog-ears or tears on front or back cover. Magazines were often mailed to subscribers and may show handling wear.
Posters, unless described as "New" or "Mint" will show some wear and may have small dog-ears, tears or spots. We store prints & posters flat, but signs of extended rolled-storage from previous owners may exist.
Contact us prior to purchase if you have questions or specific requirements.